Montenegro Airlines prepares for partial privatisation
Montenegro Airlines and the Government of Montenegro announced the selection of a consortium of financial institutions to advise it on the sale of 30% of the government’s stake. The Government had announced plans to sell a 30% stake in the airline in Sep-2010, with the tender process open until mid-Dec-2010 but in reality the intention to privatise it can be traced back almost four years. [1578 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- El Al investment scheme not successful
- Hub potential
- Montenegro Airlines and JAT fleets to merge?
- EU bid on ice
- Porto Montenegro to be the Adriatic’s new luxury destination
- Port development suggests LCCs may be on the outer
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Podgorica Airport international carrier capacity
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200