Mexico’s air navigation services provider suffering from turbulence
Servicios a la Navigacion en el Espacio Aereo Mexicano (SENEAM), the Mexican Air Navigation Services Provider (ANSP), became a full member of the Civil Air Navigation Services Organization (CANSO), the global trade association for ANSPs, in Jun-2009. It joins other North American members, the US Federal Aviation Administration and NAV Canada. [625 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Mexican market collapses under Swine flu
- New ATC systems, charges relief, but little hope for a traffic recovery
Graphs and data:
- Mexican major aircraft movements: 2006, 2007 & 2008
- ASUR airports passenger traffic: 2006 to Jul-2009
- GAP airports passenger traffic: 2006 to Jul-2009
- Mexican & US airport passenger traffic (% change year-on-year):
Jul-2008 to Jun-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.