Load factors high in US domestic operations; lower in Canada and Brazil
US carriers reported an impressive average load factor of 86.9% in domestic operations in Jul-08, with load factors notably lower in the Canadian and South American markets. [459 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Allegiant, AirTran and Delta only American carriers recording load factor improvements in Jul-08
- WestJet fastest growing carrier in Jul-08; Air Tran, GOL, Allegiant and JetBlue continue on traffic growth path
- Capacity growth divide in 2008: Network carriers' shrinking; LCCs growing
Graphs and data:
- Selected North and South American airlines' load factors (%) and load factor growth (year-on-year change): Jul-08
- Select American traffic (RPMs) and traffic (RPM) growth: Jul-08
- North American carriers' domestic capacity (ASMs) and capacity (ASM) growth for the seven months ended 31-Jul-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.