Len Blavatnik sells 18.94% of Air Berlin stake to undisclosed investors
Air Berlin Group announced Len Blavatnik, the company’s largest shareholder, sold his 18.94% stake to a group of unidentified buyers. Recorded trading volumes show that Mr Blavatnik did not sell his Air Berlin stake via the stock market. [922 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Partnership with Etihad on the cards?
- Continues to earn profits
- LCC airberlin becomes a yield-chasing hybrid, with business class
- Traffic up 12.9% year-on-year in 2008
- It gives access to the German market and beyond
- Expands Russian route network
Graphs and data:
- Air Berlin non pro-forma financial highlights: 3Q08
- Air Berlin operating and net profit margins: 1Q05 to 3Q08
- Air Berlin traffic highlights for 12 months ended 31-Dec-08
- Air Berlin Group traffic highlights for Dec-08
- Air Berlin's domestic and European route network
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.