Jin Air commences operations in Jul-08
Jin Air, a subsidiary of Korean Air, commenced operations on 17-Jul-08, with high frequency Seoul Gimpo-Jeju service, operated with B737-800 equipment. [693 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To expand fleet from one B737-800 to six by Apr-09
- Expects revenue of USD20 million; operating loss of USD6.4 million 2008
- Lower labour costs and lower fares than Korean Air and Asiana
- Korean domestic aviation market: about to become of the most competitive in the world
Graphs and data:
- Planned South Korean LCCs
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.