Jetstar Pacific - Largest shareholder seeking to reduce holding in loss-making LCC
11th December, 2008
Jetstar Pacific’s largest shareholder, Vietnam’s state investment arm, SCIC, has sought approval from Vietnam’s Prime Minister, Nguyen Tan Dung, to reduce its holding in the LCC and to allow other domestic businesses to invest in the airline. [952 words]
Unlock the following contents in this report:
- Reports loss of USD22 million in ten months to Oct-08; could run out of funds by end of 2008
- Taking first international steps to Thailand and Cambodia in Dec-08
- Lunar New Year capacity
- Vietnam allows more flexible pricing on some domestic routes; restores 5% jet fuel import tax
Graphs and data:
- Vietnam international capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 08-Dec-08
- Jetstar Pacific capacity breakdown by route (Seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 08-Dec-08
- Vietnam Domestic capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 08-Dec-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.