Jet Airways reports fall in passenger numbers
Jet Airways passenger growth continued its downward trend in Jan-09, as domestic demand falls due to a slowing economy. Ministry of Civil Aviation reports Jet Airways domestic passenger numbers slumped a troubling 32.6% year-on-year to 596,000 in Jan-09. [783 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Leasing out excess aircraft
- Signs code share with Malaysia Airlines
- Phases out expatriate pilots from workforce
- Jet Airways Group CEO resigns
Graphs and data:
- Jet Airways domestic passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth
(% year-on-year): Feb-08 to Jan-09
- Indian domestic passenger load factor in Jan-09
- Jet Airways domestic market share: Feb-08 to Jan-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.