Jet Airways low-cost concentration to pays off
Jet Airways reports domestic passenger traffic surged 33% year-on-year in Nov-2009, while international passenger traffic grew by 19% year-on-year – welcome increases after 18 months of turmoil at the carrier. [928 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Approval for foreign capital raising sought and perhaps foreign airlines in the future?
- New Nepalese and Bangladeshi services
- Compensation from Boeing India pending
- Foreign pilots not a popular commodity
Graphs and data:
- Jet Airways passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth: Nov-2008 to Nov-2009
- Jet Airways Group traffic highlights: Nov-2009
- SriLankan Airlines fleet: Week commencing 05-Jan-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.