Is Saudi Arabia's last LCC nasair set to join Sama?
Saudi Arabia’s LCC experiment may be drawing to an unwelcome close. nasair, the kingdom’s first – and now sole surviving – LCC announced it has suffered a 1Q2011 loss, due to the troubled situation in the Middle East and North Africa reducing passenger traffic and the increasing price of oil. [898 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Saudi liberalisation experiment looking shaky
- Uncertain future
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Saudi Arabian airport traffic: 2000 to 2009
- Passenger market shares of Saudi-based carriers: 2008 and 2009
- nasair destination map (May-2011)
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200