Indonesian aviation enters an exciting new chapter: Outlook 2010
Indonesia is a high-potential aviation market, with a strong natural requirement for air services and a large population with rising incomes to support the industry. The rationalisation of domestic capacity over the past two years has helped restore financial health to the airline sector – to the point where Garuda Indonesia is planning a landmark IPO later this year. Overall domestic capacity levels fell 9.4% in 2008, with a further 12.7% contraction in 2009, meaning domestic capacity has returned to 2004 levels in 2009. [4477 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- PART I: COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- PART II: AIRLINES
- Garuda wins approval to restructure debt ahead of IPO
- Buy the full report
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Indonesia total network capacity on international and domestic routes: 2001 to 2009
- GDP growth rates among selected Asia economies: 2006 to 2014F
- Key Indonesia economic statistics: 2000 to 2008
- Map of Indonesia
- Indonesia international tourism receipts: Q1/2008 to Q2/2009
- International visitor arrivals to Indonesia (mill) and year-on-year growth: 2003 to 2009
- Indonesia international tourist arrivals: Q1/2008 to Q2/2009
- Real Travel & Tourism activity growth (% per annum) (Vietnam): 2000 to 2012F
- International Visitor Numbers (Indonesia): 2000 to 2012F
- Domestic Indonesia capacity (seats): Mar-2010
- Lion Air destination map: Mar-2010
- Lion Air’s existing and planned fleet: Mar-2010
- Lion Air’s B737NG delivery schedule: Mar-2010
- Fleet plans of select Southeast Asian airlines: Feb-2010
- Garuda Indonesia operating and net profit margins (%): 2003 to 2008
- Garuda Indonesia passenger (millions) and passenger load factors (%): 2003 to 2008
- Garuda’s 2014 ‘Quantum Leap’ Programme highlights
- Garuda Indonesia Route Map (based on the 2008 Annual Report)
- Garuda Indonesia international capacity (seats): Mar-2010
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200