Indonesia AirAsia expands internationally
Indonesia AirAsia is launching twice-daily Jakarta-Singapore service, as well as daily services from Denpasar, Bandung and Yogyakarta following regulatory approval from the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS). [1123 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- AirAsia secures fleet financing
- Mandala expands network
- Mandala to operate a single aircraft fleet
- Significant passenger growth forecast for 2009
- Mandala announces new Technical Director
Graphs and data:
- Jakarta-Singapore capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- AirAsia Fleet Breakdown (as at 12-Mar-09)
- Mandala Airlines Route Network: Mar-09
- Mandala Airlines Fleet Breakdown (as at 13-Mar-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.