IndiGo becomes India’s largest LCC
IndiGo has taken over Deccan as India’s largest domestic LCC, breaking Deccan’s five year reign. The Ministry of Civil Aviation reports IndiGo’s domestic market share grew 1.9 ppts year-on-year to 10.3% in Aug-08, with Deccan slipping to second place for the first time with 10.2%. [524 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To undertake domestic route network and fleet expansion
- To launch international services in 2011
Graphs and data:
- Indigo domestic market share: Jan-07 to Aug-08
- India domestic market share: Aug-08
- IndiGo destination map: Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.