India’s GVK Power and Infrastructure (+2.6%), which manages Mumbai International Airport Ltd and Bangalore International Airport Ltd, reports the following financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2010:
- Revenue: USD113.6 million, +2.2% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: USD35.1 million, +3.3%;
- Airports: USD5.0 million, +64%;
- Net profit: USD9.7 million, -3%;
- Airport passenger numbers: +13% to +14%;
- Aircraft movements: +13% to +14%;
- *Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = INR44.31
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Australia’s MAp (+0.7%) released (02-Nov-2010) the following financial highlights for the nine months ended 30-Sep-2010:
- Proportionate earnings: USD319.3 million, +19.5% year-on-year;
- EBITDA**: USD589.9 million, +15.7%;
- ASUR sale proceeds: USD227.1 million, equivalent to 12.5% per stapled security;
- Passenger numbers: 31.2 million, -9.6%.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = AUD1.0129
*After corporate expenses
MAp also stated its earnings per stapled security for the nine months were AUD0.174, up 9.5% on the prior corresponding period.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 01-Nov-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.