GOL's dismal traffic prompts slower capacity growth forecasts
GOL forecasts consolidated capacity (ASKs) growth will fall 2.0% year-on-year in 2009 from estimated 2008 levels, with capacity on domestic services increasing 4.6% year-on-year and international capacity down 26.1%, in line with the carrier’s revised network strategy. [808 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Capacity reductions also in 4Q08; load factor reductions to continue
- Load factor falls a massive 12.0 ppts in Oct-08; looses market share to TAM
- Fleet renewal programme progresses
- Signs interline agreement with Condor
Graphs and data:
- GOL 2008 and 2009 guidance: Nov-08
- GOL's revised consolidated fleet from 2007 to 2012 (year-end) (previous Aug-08 guidance in brackets)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.