GoAir continues amazing triple digit growth
India’s GoAir maintains its position as one of the world’s fastest growing airlines at present, with the Indian Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) reporting GoAir’s passenger numbers increased by 325% year-on-year in Sep-2009, to 204,000 passengers, compared to a 31.3% year-on-year increase in domestic traffic across the entire Indian market during the month. [699 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Sale speculation quashed for the present, and growth will remain on track
- Indore added to route network
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Go Air passenger numbers and passenger number growth: Sep-2008 to Sep-2009
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200