French cargo airport targeted by budget airlines for new Paris LCC facility
Ryanair and Wizz Air are reportedly considering plans to transform Paris Vatry Airport into a low cost terminal. The airport, located near Reims is said to have capacity to handle seven million passengers per annum. Both carriers currently operate to Paris Beauvais Airport. [1207 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Airport looks to become Paris' low-cost hub
- Other examples include or have included:
- Would supplement operations at Paris Beauvais
- Purpose-built cargo airport
- Inter-modal development in a rural location
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.