flybe to list on London exchange; sights set on further European growth
flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline and the UK’s largest domestic airline, announced its much-awaited and delayed plans to list on the London Stock Exchange (FLYB.LN) following an IPO to finance its fleet expansion and acquisition strategy. The offer is expected to raise GBP60 million, which is generally less than expected, valuing the carrier at an estimated GBP200 million. [2020 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- British Airways to maintain 15% shareholding
- Proceeds to fund fleet expansion and pursue strategic arrangements
- To maintain regional carrier model
- flybe: One of three major European airlines to report profit during recession
- flybe sets sights on further European growth
Graphs and data:
- flybe airline partners
- flybe in service and on order fleet
- flybe financial highlights for 12 months ended Mar-2010
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.