European airport operators line up for new Zagreb terminal as Croatia to take tourists from Greece
Croatia’s Zagreb Pleso Airport is reported to have received interest from Frankfurt, Zurich and Vienna airports to become concessionaires for the construction of the airport’s new terminal. The Croatian Government plans to announce the tender once necessary documentation is completed on 15-Oct-2010. [1644 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Passenger traffic falls but recovering
- 'Highly experienced' airport builders and managers sought
- Croatia on last lap of qualifying for EU entry
- Three-phase construction
Graphs and data:
- Zagreb Airport passenger number, cargo volume and aircraft movements growth: Jan-2008 to Jul-2010
- The proposed new terminal, artist's impression
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.