Etihad offers new Premium products – confidence that the good times are returning?
Coinciding with Etihad Airways’ London Heathrow move from Terminal 3 to Terminal 4 on 30-Sep-2009, the airline will open a new airport lounge, and has introduced new First class onboard suites on the route, in a dramatic escalation of premium market competition with British Airways. [1157 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- But yields have a way to go to match such confidence
- Especially as deals are offered to counter the seasonal downturn
- The forthcoming winter schedule period maintains Etihad’s bullish profile
- New Chicago service and codeshare arrangements extend Etihad’s reach
Graphs and data:
- Etihad Airways annual passenger traffic (millions): 2004 to 2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.