Emirates appeals to policy makers – “support competition”
Emirates has made an impassioned appeal to policy makers that the merits of competition are “more important than ever”, amid the financial and economic crises gripping the world. In its regular Open Skies corporate discussion paper, Emirates says competition is the “forgotten story of the economic maelstrom of 2008 and now, 2009”. [1237 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- No plans to join a global alliance...
- Top Ten world airports by international passengers in 2007: Alliance/non-alliance airline share by international flight departures: Jan-09
- ...but LCC cooperation on the agenda
- More routes, more discounts
Graphs and data:
- Top 5 Europe-Asia city pairs by passenger numbers in 2008: Alliance/non-alliance airline share by passenger bookings
- Top 5 Europe-US city pairs by passenger numbers in 2008: Alliance/non-alliance airline share by passenger bookings
- Other city pairs: Alliance/non-alliance airline share by passenger bookings in 2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.