Dubai aims to avoid Heathrow T5 meltdown- Terminal 3 to launch operations on 14-Oct-08
Dubai Airports announced a “phased” opening of Dubai International Airport’s upcoming USD4.1 billion Terminal 3 (T3) will officially commence on 14-Oct-08. The dedicated Emirates facility is scheduled to then “progressively” open to its full capacity in four subsequent phases until Dec-08, to ensure that systems and processes are working smoothly. [1090 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Longer term future of Dubai Airport uncertain
- Al Maktoum to be financed through private and government investment partnership
- Dubai attracting private sector investment
- Airport rail link project face delays
Graphs and data:
- Dubai International Airport passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth: Jun-07 to May-08
- Features of upcoming Terminal 3 and associated Concourse 2
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.