Cyprus’ new Larnaka Airport set to open
Cyprus’ new EUR656 million Larnaka Zenon International Airport is scheduled officially to open on 07-Nov-2009 and commence operations on 10-Nov-2009. Hermes Airports assumed management and control of Larnaka and Pafos airports under a 25-year build-operate-transfer concession agreement with the Cyprus Government, signed in May-2006. [1614 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Cyprus Airways and easyJet operate the first services
- Gateway airports
- Value of the pound (GBP) influencing British vacationers
Graphs and data:
- Table: Comparison of technical specifications
- Cyprus locator map
- Table: Foreign tourist arrivals into Cyprus Jan to Sep-2009, top ten countries
- Table: Airlines operating at Larnaka Airport
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.