Charging increase for Airways New Zealand?
Airways New Zealand (Airways NZ) will reportedly increase its charges by more that 4% from 01-Jul-2009, the beginning of its financial year, after more than a decade of navigation charges stagnation. No formal announcement of any increase in charges has been made. [1260 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Airways New Zealand revenue dropping as traffic falls
- Looking for other sources of revenue
- Enhancing operations around Queenstown
- Satellite tracking partnership
Graphs and data:
- ANSP revenue: year to Feb-2009
- Airways New Zealand IFR movements (% growth): Dec-2008 to Mar-2009
- Queenstown Airport total passenger traffic ('000s): 2005 to 2008
- Queenstown Airport international passenger traffic ('000s): 2005 to 2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.