AirAsia X names Melbourne Tullamarine as third Australian destination
AirAsia X announced plans to launch four times weekly Kuala Lumpur-Melbourne (Tullamarine) service in Nov-08, with fares from AUD199 one way. The carrier plans to increase frequency to daily during the peak season from Dec-08 to mid-Jan-09, with year-round daily service to commence from Mar-09. [829 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Targeting five Australian destinations in five years
- Kuala Lumpur-London Stansted service to commence in Mar-09
- On track for further expansion: to “bulk up and get scale quickly”
- To receive first two A330-300s in 4Q08
Graphs and data:
- AirAsia X planned network expansion
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.