Air India to receive further equity infusion; financial performance improves in Dec-2010
India's Civil Aviation Minister Vayalar Ravi in mid Feb-2011 met Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee to discuss a further equity infusion into Air India as part of the upcoming budget. He added that the Ministry has "already asked" for an additional equity infusion INR20 billion (USD440 million) for Air India for FY2011/12. [1562 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Third infusion since Feb-2010
- Government determined to bring Air India back to former glory
- Minister seeks co-operation from employees
- Air India reports second consecutive monthly operating profit in Dec-2010
- Air India to receive first B787 in 4Q2011
- Changes at Air India Express
Graphs and data:
- Air India financial highlights for Dec-2010
- Air India financial highlights for the nine months ended 31-Dec-2010
- Air India fleet: Feb-2011
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.