Air Berlin seals strategic alliance with TUI Travel
Air Berlin and TUI Travel confirmed plans to enter into a long-term strategic partnership, covering their German flight businesses, with a corresponding agreement signed on 28-Mar-09. [1892 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Air Berlin to gain greater route access in the intra-European market
- Consolidation in Germany's LCC market
- ESAS Holding acquires a 15% stake in Air Berlin
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Air Berlin/TUIfly partnership: Cross shareholdings
- Air Berlin/TUIfly synergies
- Air Berlin/TUIfly key information
- Air Berlin/TUIfly partnership: Transfering City business
- TUIfly route network: Mar-2009
- TUIfly fleet delivery plans: as at Mar-2009
- German domestic capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- German international capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- TUI Group
- Airberlin Share Price (EUR): Mar-08 to Mar-09
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200