Air Berlin doubles profits
Air Berlin reported an 8.2% year-on-year decline in revenue for 3Q2009, to EUR974 million, which the carrier attributed to planned capacity reductions over the period, as part of its efficiency programme. [770 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expands in Thailand and the US
- Plans to launch railway station check-in in Switzerland
Graphs and data:
- Air Berlin financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Jun-09
- Air Berlin EBITDAR margin and net profit margin: 1Q09 to 3Q09
- Air Berlin Group Airline Partners
- US-Germany capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as a % of total)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.