AerCap labeled 201 an outstanding year, with the carrier completing its milestone merger with Genesis Lease and ending the year with a profit of USD207.6 million. Shares in AerCap closed 0.6% lower in trading yesterday.
AerCap Holdings financial highlights:
- Three months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue: USD397.7 million, +38% year-on-year;
- Lease revenue: USD270.8 million, +63%;
- Net profit: USD72.4 million, +68%;
- 12 months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue: USD1834 million, +83%;
- Lease revenue: USD960.8 million, +48%;
- Net profit: USD207.6 million, +26%;
- Total assets: USD9601 million, +42%;
- Total cash: USD626.9 million, +94%;
- Total liabilities: USD7383 million, +38%.
Selected Lessors daily share price movements (% change): 24-Feb-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.