Abu Dhabi International Airport reports spectacular growth in difficult times
Abu Dhabi International Airport continues to report strong monthly traffic growth, despite the global economic slowdown and high fuel prices. Abu Dhabi Airport Company (ADAC) reports passenger numbers for the nine months ended 30-Sep-08 grew 32.9% year-on-year to 6.7 million. [590 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
Graphs and data:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport for nine months ended Sep-08
- Abu Dhabi International Airport for Sep-08
- Abu Dhabi Airport passenger traffic and growth (%): Jan-07 to Sep-08
- Passenger traffic growth at selected hub airports in 2007
- Abu Dhabi International Airport capacity share: Week commencing 17-Nov-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.