- Passenger numbers: 1.6 million, +4.0% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 1.4 million, +1.5%;
- International: 248,890, +20.0%;
- Load factor: 78.5%, +0.4 ppt;
- Domestic: 83.6%, +2.0 ppts;
- International: 70.7%, +2.0 ppts. [more]
Virgin Blue: “On 04-Feb-2010 the Group gave guidance in respect of its forecast Profit Before Tax and Exceptional Items for the current financial year in the range AUD80-110 million. Whilst industry capacity growth has remained in line with that expectation, the demand environment experienced during April and seen in the forward bookings through to the year end has weakened, and volatility has increased. As such management expects the Profit Before Tax and Exceptional Items to be at the lower end of the AUD80-110 million range,” Source: Company statement, 04-May-2010.