- Passenger numbers: 1.5 million, +0.5% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 1.3 million, -3.1%;
- International: 215,206, +30.9%;
- Load factor: 79.9%, +0.9 ppt;
- Domestic: 84.6%, +3.5 ppts;
- International: 71.7%, +2.2 ppts. [more]
*Excluding Polynesian Blue
Virgin Blue: “International passenger numbers for the month of November increased by 30.9% over the previous year. Virgin Blue traffic, measured by Revenue Passenger Kilometres (RPKs) increased by 158.7% while capacity, measured by Available Seat Kilometres (ASKs) increased by 150.9% over the same period. Revenue load factor was up 2.2 points from the previous year,” Company statement. Source: Virgin Blue, 23-Dec-2009.