Turkish Airlines reported (27-Aug-2013) the following financial highlights for six months ended 30-Jun-2013:
- Revenue: TRY8200 million (EUR3447 million), +23% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: TRY439 million (EUR184.5 million), +192%;
- Net profit: TRY121 million (EUR50.9 million), -29%;
- Passenger numbers: 22.4 million, +26%;
- Passenger load factor: 78.9%, +3.4 ppts. [more - original PR - Turkish] [more - original PR]
The carrier attributed the net profit decline to currency translation differences and tax effect.