China’s Shanghai Airport International Airport Company revenue up 6% – financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2011 (according to Chinese Accounting Standards):
- Revenue: USD190.6 million, +5.5% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: USD85.2 million, +6.0%;
- Net profit: USD64.5 million, +2.8%;
- Total assets: USD2906 million, +5.5% when compared to period ended 31-Dec-2010;
- Total liabilities: USD515.6 million, -0.6% when compared to period ended 31-Dec-2010.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = CNY6.3544