- Passenger numbers: 2.2 million, -14.7% year-on-year;
- Load factor: 70.6%, stable;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 71.7%, +0.6 ppt;
- Widerøe: 61.0%, +0.1 ppt;
- Blue1: 59.2%, -5.9 ppts.
- Scandinavian Airlines Aug-2009 yield: -8.8%. [more] [more - Perspective]
SAS Group: “The yield for Scandinavian Airlines in August was down by 8.8% in line with guidance. For September 2009, the change in yield is also expected to be negative indicating continued yield pressure going forward. In addition, the improvement in passenger load factor did not continue in September. This development will have a negative impact on the 4th quarter result,” Company statement. Source: SAS Group, 07-Oct-2009.