- Passenger numbers: 2.1 million, +6.2% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 66.9%, +0.3 ppt;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 67.5%, +0.1 ppt;
- Wideroe: 56.7%, -1.3 ppts;
- Blue1: 62.2%, -2.0 ppts. [more – original PR]
SAS Group: “During January 2012, currency adjusted yield was down by 1.2% versus previous year and RASK was up 4.1% due to improved load factor. For February 2012, (change vs last year), the yield and RASK will be somewhat weaker than January. Overall, the market growth continues to be good, but remains unpredictable due to added capacity in certain markets, risk in the global economy and continued high jet fuel prices. This adds uncertainty to the yield and RASK outlook going forward,” Source: Company statement, 07-Mar-2012.