- Passenger numbers: 2.2 million, +44.1% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 74.4%, +4.7 ppts;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 75.5%, +5.1 ppts;
- Wideroe: 60.5%, +6.0 ppts;
- Blue1: 66.6%, +2.1 ppts. [more]
SAS: “During Mar-2011, currency adjusted RASK was down 3.4% and yield was down 0.1%, in line with guidance. The improvement in yield compared with previous months reflects a positive mix, especially on the new added capacity. For Apr-2011, passenger yield (change vs last year) is expected to be in line with March, but due to improvement in the load factor in April as a result of ash cloud effects, RASK (change) is expected to be even higher,” Source: Company statement, 06-May-2011.