- Passenger numbers: 2.1 million, -6.4% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 67.2%, +1.7 ppt;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 67.9%, +1.5 ppt;
- Wideroe: 59.9%, 2.8 ppts;
- Blue1: 61.3%, +4.6 ppts. [more]
SAS: “The yield for Scandinavian Airlines in October was down by 11.3 %. For November 2009, the change in yield is also expected to be negative indicating continued yield pressure going forward. This development will have a negative impact on the full year result. The market continues to be unpredictable and the uncertainty regarding the timing of the recovery is considerable,” Source: Company statement, 07-Dec-2009.