- Passenger numbers: 2.3 million, -11.1% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 74.3%, +4.3 ppts;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 75.4%, +4.8 ppts;
- Wideroe: 62.4%, +1.5 ppt;
- Blue1: 65.0%, +1.0 ppt;
- Sep-2009 yield:
- Scandinavian Airlines: -9.4%. [more]
SAS Group: “The yield for Scandinavian Airlines in September was down by 9.4%. For October 2009, the change in yield is also expected to be negative indicating continued yield pressure going forward. This development will have a significant negative impact regarding the full year result. The market continues to be unpredictable and the uncertainty regarding the timing of the recovery is considerable,” Company statement. Source: SAS, 06-Nov-2009.