- Passenger numbers: 1.7 million, -3.7% year-on-year;
- Load factor: 65.6%, +4.9 ppts;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 66.6%, +5.3 ppts;
- Blue1: 59.0%, +2.3 ppts;
- Widerøe: 52.5%, +3.2 ppts;
- Dec-2009 yield:
- Scandinavian Airlines: -6.8%. [more]
SAS Group: “The yield for Scandinavian Airlines in December 2009 was down by 6.8%, as expected and better than the development in November. For January 2010, the change in yield is also expected to negative. The market continues to be unpredictable and the uncertainty regarding the timing of the recovery is considerable,” Company statement. Source: SAS Group, 09-Feb-2010.