- Passenger traffic (RPKs): -3.7% year-on-year;
- Load factor: 84.8%, +0.2 ppt;
- Domestic: 78.0%, +5.6 ppts;
- Medium-haul: 83.3%, +2.4 ppts;
- Europe: 83.8%, +2.8 ppts;
- Africa* & Middle East: 80.3%, +0.5 ppt;
- Long-haul: 86.9%, -2.2 ppts.
- *Excludes South Africa
Iberia: “Load factor reached 84.8% in the overall network, 0.2 points above July 2008. Capacity was reduced by 3.8% to adjust it to the evolution of the demand, which dropped 3.7%. Both year on year declines are lower than the ones reported in the previous two months and the deterioration of passenger unit revenue has also been slightly lower,” Company statement. Source: Iberia, 11-Aug-2009.