- Passenger numbers: 663,100, -1.2% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 82.2%, +0.4 ppt;
- Domestic: 62.1%, -1.4 ppt;
- Europe: 74.9%, -2.2 ppts;
- Trans-Atlantic: 89.2%, -1.0 ppt;
- Asia Pacific: 84.5%, +0.9 ppt;
- Cargo traffic: 11,651 tonnes, +54.4%. [more]
Finnair: “Growth is good in our main strategy area, namely Asia-Europe traffic. We have increased capacity and we will increase it further. Flights will be added to existing destinations and a new destination, Singapore, will be opened next spring,” Christer Haglund, Senior Vice President Communications. Source: Finnair, 05-Aug-2010.