Eva Air reports (30-Oct-2009) the following financial highlights for the nine months ended 30-Sep-2009:
- Operating revenue: USD1,576 million, -26.9% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: USD1,554 million, -30.7%;
- Operating expense: USD137.5 million, -10.3%;
- Operating profit (loss): (USD114.8 million), compared to a loss of USD238.4 million in the previous corresponding period;
- Net profit (loss): (USD120.0 million), compared to a loss of USD322.1 million in the previous corresponding period.
- *Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = TWD32.52