- Passenger numbers: 2.1 million, +14.2%
- Domestic: 220,800, +25.1%;
- International: 1.88 million, +11.6%;
- Aircraft movements: 22,175, +9.2%;
- Roskilde Airport:
- Passenger numbers: 2,619, -45.9%;
- Aircraft movements: 6,651, -20.5%. [more]
Copenhagen Airports: “This summer was the busiest in the 85 years of the airport’s history. The strong growth during the summer proved that the Danes are again interested in travelling after the financial crisis … Much of the growth in transfer traffic is attributable to our strategic partnership with SAS which involves a reduction of the minimum connection time from 40 to 30 minutes. That initiative generates more transfer passengers and helps strengthen Copenhagen Airport’s position as an attractive hub.” Carsten Norland, VP Sales. Source: Copenhagen Airports, 10-Sep-2010.