China Southern Airlines revenue up 18% – financial highlights for three months ended 30-Sep-2011 (according to Chinese Accounting Standards):
- Total operating revenue: USD4293 million, +17.8% year-on-year;
- Total operating costs: USD3243 million, +24.3%;
- Operating profit: USD647.3 million, -4.2%;
- Net profit: USD492.9 million, +3.0%;
- Total assets: USD19,813 million, +13.2% when compared to period ended 31-Dec-2010;
- Total liabilities: USD13,778 million, +8.1% when compared to period ended 31-Dec-2010.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = CNY6.3544