China Eastern Airlines revenue up 7% – financial highlights for three months ended 31-Mar-2013:
- Total operating revenue: CNY20,660 million (USD3291 million), +6.9% year-on-year;
- Total operating cost: CNY21,399 million (USD3409 million), +9.4%;
- Operating profit (loss): (CNY725.4 million) (USD115.6 million), compared to a loss of CNY195.7 million (USD31.2 million) in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (CNY132.4 million) (USD21.1 million), compared to a profit of CNY266.5 million (USD42.5 million) in p-c-p;
- Total assets: CNY128,618 million (USD20,491 million);
- Total liabilities: CNY103,615 million (USD16,507 million).
*Based on the average conversion rate at USD1 = CNY6.2769