Australia’s Sydney Airport revenue jumps 13% - financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2010:
- Revenue: USD235.2 million, +13.3% year-on-year;
- Aeronautical: USD99.7 million, +17.9%;
- Aeronautical security recovery: USD17.6 million, -2.8%;
- Retail: USD52.5 million, +10.8%;
- Property and car rental: USD37.3 million, +20.0%;
- Ground transport and commercial services: USD26.9 million, +6.3%;
- EBITDA: USD195.8 million, +16.9%;
- Capital expenditure: USD29.8 million, -56.7%. [more]
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = AUD1.02151
MAp: “Sydney Airport has delivered another outstanding result, with EBITDA growth of 14.2% for the first nine months of 2010 on the pcp,” Kerrie Mather, CEO. Source: MAP, 22-Oct-2010.
Sydney Airport: “Sydney Airport has successfully completed the re-finance of its 2011 and 2012 term debt maturities and was very pleased to see strong support from both new and existing lenders. The airport now has no term debt maturing until Oct-2013,” Russell Balding, CEO. Source: MAp, 22-Oct-2010.