airBaltic revenue up 2% - financial highlights for three months ended 30-Sep-2013:
- Revenue: LVL72.6 million (EUR103.3 million), +2% ear-on-year;
- Net profit: LVL9.3 million (EUR13.2 million), +92.9%;
- Passenger numbers: 880,000, -5%;
- Yield: LVL82.70 (EUR117.7), +7.2%;
- Revenue per ASK: LVL 5.62 sant (EUR 8.0 cents), +1%. [more - original PR]
*Based on the average conversion rate at EUR1 = LVL1.4236
airBaltic: “Becoming profitable was a painful exercise, requiring a scrupulous and careful re-evaluation of every aspect of the business. And, yes, it required concessions as well. We had to end operations on several routes," Martin Gauss, CEO. Source: Company statement, 28-Oct-2013.