- Passenger traffic: +8.3% year-on-year;
- Cargo traffic: stable;
- Aircraft movements: +4.4%;
- 12 months ended 31-Dec-2011:
- Passenger traffic: +7.3%;
- Cargo traffic: +1.4%;
- Aircraft movements: +4.1%. [more – Original PR]
ACI EUROPE: “The odds are that 2012 will be a different story. Economies have come to a stand-still in many parts of Europe with the sovereign debt crisis, which is also having a ripple effect on growth prospects elsewhere. This will affect demand for air transport. At the same time, fuel costs and national aviation taxes are going to limit airlines’ willingness to add capacity – a serious concern,” Olivier Jankovec, Director General. Source: ACIR EUROPE, 02-Feb-2012.