Yield returning and Etihad positive about 2010
Etihad Airways’ CEO, James Hogan, stated that the carrier has made it through one of the toughest periods of the global financial crisis, and is now seeing yields returning to 2008 levels in its forward bookings for Dec-2009 and early 2010. According to the CEO, there is now confidence that yield levels are improving after dropping back to 2007 levels at the beginning of the year. Forward bookings for passenger and cargo traffic are “positive”. [1662 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Breakeven by 2011, but concentrating on improving costs and operations
- Etihad signs billion dollar aircraft financing deal
- Looking at more capacity in Australia and Japan
- Flybe and Etihad to codeshare
- Orders big at the Dubai Air Show
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Etihad fleet
- Etihad Airways aircraft delivery schedule (number of aircraft)
- Capacity share from Arab world to selected markets
- Etihad Airways Dubai Air Show contracts
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200