Worldwide Low Cost Airports Wrap-up – Jul-08
In this wrap-up of the low cost airports and terminals sector for Jul-08, we review some of the construction developments occurring, predominantly in the Asia Pacific and Eastern Europe regions, and some of the challenges facing low cost airports and terminals as a result of the challenges facing the LCC sector and wider airline industry. [1726 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- LCCT for Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport?
- Future of Don Mueang in doubt?
- Middle East
Graphs and data:
- Chicago Midway to become an LCC hub, as Southwest and WestJet team up
- Chicago Midway International Airport capacity share (seats): week commencing 14-Jul-08
- Chicago Midway International Airport total passenger numbers and passenger number growth: Jun-07 to May-08
- Sochacew Airport to be converted into LCC airport
- Brussels Charleroi Airport shortlists candidates for minority stake
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport capacity (seats) share by carrier: Week commencing 04-Aug-08
- Expansion at Changi Budget Terminal to commence in Sep-08
- Layout plan for Singapore Budget Terminal
- KLIA LCCT expansion to be completed in 11 months
- Existing LCCT at Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Don Mueang Airport capacity (seats): Week commencing 21-Jul-08
- Al Ain International Airport promoted as "low-cost based airport"
- El Ain International Airport capacity (seats) share by carrier: Week commencing 04-Aug-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.